Thursday, September 6, 2007

New Blogger

As you can tell from my title, I'm new to blogging. Being that I also have 3 e-mail accounts and a myspace, you would think I would be a little more up on technology and how to use it. Anyway, I've been reading the posts by mom2my6pack and thought this would be a great way to get some advice. Just a little back ground on myself- I grew up in California, my parents are retired Marines (for those that noticed the "s" in parents- yes, my mom was a US Marine too) , I married a Marine, we have 3 kids and live on the East Coast.

This is why I'm here- My husband is a disabled veteran, he's 35 and had a stroke 3 years ago. We have been trying for those 3 years to get the Veterans Administration to raise his disability, to no avail. He is legally blind in one eye, has limited use of the right side of his body, and has speech and memory problems. We have gone to our local Congresswoman for help, but the VA is still not responding.

Any ideas would be great appreciated.

No comments: